Introductory Letter

Writing has always been a passion of mine. Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated by the power of words and the limitless possibilities they bring. To me, writing is a way to express my thoughts, feelings, and imagination, and to connect with others who share similar experiences or
perspectives. It’s an art form that allows me to be creative, and to bring my own unique voice to the world. As I have grown and matured, my passion for writing has only grown stronger. I was able to develop and learn new writing strategies through reading books from famous writers such as George Orwell, and Harper lee. I have found that writing is a way for me to escape from the mundane and to
enter into a world of my own creation. Whether I am crafting a poem, composing a short story, or working on a novel, I am able to let my imagination soar and to bring my ideas to life. Being fluent in four languages has given me a unique advantage in the world of writing. It has allowed me to
understand and appreciate different cultural perspectives, and to incorporate those perspectives into my work. For example, writing in one language may have certain expressions or idioms that cannot be translated directly into another language, but by being fluent in both, I can bring a new level of depth
and meaning to my writing. What many people do not know about me is that i was not born in america i was originally born in Ukraine but due to the conflict that started in 2014, me and my family decided to leave to
america in search for a better life. Being an immigrant also has its perks because you are forced to learn different languages. I am trilingual, meaning that I’m fluent in three languages. Something that not many people know about me is that I was raised by my grandparents since I was 2 along with my
cousin, due to financial problems my parents had to go to London in order to earn money so I could have a normal life. Also one more thing, I listen to Mexican music that I barely understand, as it somehow helps me focus on my work better. Although there are not many things that have the power to infuriate me, I must admit that I become increasingly frustrated and agitated when I find myself in a situation where I am in a hurry, only to be slowed down by individuals who walk at an agonisingly slow pace or opt to take an
elevator for a mere single flight of stairs. My friends and family may view me as smart, but lazy and impatient, but that view of me mainly stems from my poor ability to time manage and the tendency to do everything at the last minute, even though my brain simply doesn’t let me do anything ahead of
time as much as i want it to. As a visual learner, I excel at processing and retaining information through visual aids such as diagrams, graphs, and charts. This learning style allows me to better understand complex ideas and
concepts, which is an invaluable skill in a variety of settings. Whether I’m studying for an exam, learning a new software program, or analysing data, my visual learning style helps me comprehend information quickly and effectively. I am also a quick thinker under pressure, which allows me to
remain calm and composed in challenging situations. This strength has helped me navigate high-stress environments and make effective decisions when faced with tight deadlines or unexpected obstacles. Rather than becoming flustered or overwhelmed, I am able to maintain focus and think critically,
which has allowed me to succeed in a variety of roles including writing.I recognize that one of my weaknesses is poor time management. At times, I struggle with staying organised and prioritising my
tasks, which can lead to missed deadlines and added stress. Additionally, I must admit that I can be a little lazy at times, especially when faced with tasks that I find tedious or uninteresting. However, I am actively working on improving these weaknesses by implementing strategies for better time
management and pushing myself to stay focused and motivated even when faced with challenging or tedious tasks. I believe that with effort and persistence, I can overcome these weaknesses and become even more effective and productive in all aspects of my life. Not many events define me in life but a significant one was coming to America which was truly a humbling experience, because what I thought about the world compared to what I was introduced to upon arrival truly changed my views on the world. Coming to America was a significant
event that humbled me and changed my perspective on the world. The experience challenged me to grow and develop, expanding my worldview beyond what I previously knew. Despite the initial shock and difficulties I encountered, the experience was incredibly eye-opening and allowed me to appreciate the beauty of cultural diversity.The experience has taught me that I am just a small part of a much larger world and that there is always more to learn and discover. It has inspired me to continue learning and growing, to keep an open mind, and to embrace all that life has to offer. Overall, the experience of coming to America has been a defining moment in my life, shaping the way I view the world and inspiring me to continue to grow and learn as I navigate this journey of life.

What many people do not know about me is that i was not born in america i was originally born in Ukraine but due to the conflict that started in 2014, me and my family decided to leave to america in search for a better life. Being an immigrant also has its perks because you are forced to learn different languages. I am trilingual, meaning that I’m fluent in three languages. Something that not many people know about me is that I was raised by my grandparents since I was 2 along with my cousin, due to financial problems my parents had to go to London in order to earn money so I could have a normal life. Also one more thing, I listen to Mexican music that I barely understand, as it somehow helps me focus on my work better. Although there are not many things that have the power to infuriate me, I must admit that I become increasingly frustrated and agitated when I find myself in a situation where I am in a hurry, only to be slowed down by individuals who walk at an agonisingly slow pace or opt to take an elevator for a mere single flight of stairs. My friends and family may view me as smart, but lazy and impatient, but that view of me mainly stems from my poor ability to time manage and the tendency to do everything at the last minute, even though my brain simply doesn’t let me do anything ahead of
time as much as i want it to.

As a visual learner, I excel at processing and retaining information through visual aids such as diagrams, graphs, and charts. This learning style allows me to better understand complex ideas and concepts, which is an invaluable skill in a variety of settings. Whether I’m studying for an exam, learning a new software program, or analysing data, my visual learning style helps me comprehend
information quickly and effectively. I am also a quick thinker under pressure, which allows me to remain calm and composed in challenging situations. This strength has helped me navigate high-stress environments and make effective decisions when faced with tight deadlines or unexpected obstacles.
Rather than becoming flustered or overwhelmed, I am able to maintain focus and think critically, which has allowed me to succeed in a variety of roles including writing.I recognize that one of my weaknesses is poor time management. At times, I struggle with staying organised and prioritising my
tasks, which can lead to missed deadlines and added stress. Additionally, I must admit that I can be a little lazy at times, especially when faced with tasks that I find tedious or uninteresting. However, I am actively working on improving these weaknesses by implementing strategies for better time management and pushing myself to stay focused and motivated even when faced with challenging or tedious tasks. I believe that with effort and persistence, I can overcome these weaknesses and become even more effective and productive in all aspects of my life.

Not many events define me in life but a significant one was coming to America which was truly a humbling experience, because what I thought about the world compared to what I was introduced to upon arrival truly changed my views on the world. Coming to America was a significant event that humbled me and changed my perspective on the world. The experience challenged me to
grow and develop, expanding my worldview beyond what I previously knew. Despite the initial shock and difficulties I encountered, the experience was incredibly eye-opening and allowed me to appreciate the beauty of cultural diversity.The experience has taught me that I am just a small part of a
much larger world and that there is always more to learn and discover. It has inspired me to continue learning and growing, to keep an open mind, and to embrace all that life has to offer. Overall, the experience of coming to America has been a defining moment in my life, shaping the way I view the world and inspiring me to continue to grow and learn as I navigate this journey of life.