HI

Welcome to my page! My name is Maksym, although I prefer to go by Max. I am an immigrant from Ukraine, and I came to the United States in 2014 when the war broke out in my home country. It was a challenging and transformative experience, but it ultimately led me to new opportunities and a fresh start.

In my free time, I indulge in various hobbies, although I must admit that I don’t stick to one particular activity for too long. I enjoy staying active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, so working out has become a regular part of my routine. It not only keeps me physically fit but also helps me stay focused and energized.

Another passion of mine is music. I find joy in the melodies and lyrics that resonate with my emotions. Whether it’s exploring different genres or simply getting lost in a favorite song, music has a way of connecting with my innermost thoughts and feelings.

Books have also played a significant role in shaping my interests and broadening my horizons. I love diving into different literary worlds and immersing myself in captivating stories. Reading allows me to escape reality for a while and gain new perspectives, making it a cherished pastime.

Currently, I am a freshman at CCNY (City College of New York). While I am grateful for the educational opportunities it provides, I must admit that the long commute times can be quite challenging. Nevertheless, I am determined to make the most of my college experience, seeking knowledge, building connections, and exploring my academic interests.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little better.